The Recovering Nice Girl Guide To A Normal Life
Episode 1 – 5 Things To Do To Get Out Of The Victim Mode
In this first episode I share about the 5 steps to take to get out of the victim mode (an underlying characteristic of the Nice Girl Syndrome).
- Control. Who is in charge for what’s going on in your life and how to take back control over your life.
- Responsibility. Stop taking responsibility for other people and start taking care of yourself.
- Help. About unwanted help, and when to offer genuine help.
- “Yes” – Say “Yes” because you mean it.
- “No” – Dare to say “No” even if you are afraid to be considered a “bad” person.
A Few Words About The Vlogging Experience
I’ve just started these vlogs. Let me tell you, it’s a whole different territory from the writing experience, where I comfortably hide behind the keyboard. You know, when writing, I might be having a bad hair day or a pimple on my cheek. And I wouldn’t have to worry or think about this because You wouldn’t See Me. But when filming, that’s pretty much over.
Anyway, this whole video-filming-thing has pushed me out of my comfort zone. Quite a bit. Actually a lot…There is plenty to learn about filming, editing and so on. I am figuring it out as I go along.
Back to this first episode now.
If you like it and think others might benefit from watching, consider sharing it with your friends.
Also drop a line in the comments section bellow with your tips and tricks to get out of the victim mentality.
All my love,
P.S. Watch out for the next episode of The Recovering Nice Girl Guide, which will be available next week.