“Life is celebration, for those who know how to celebrate every moment.” ― Bharat Zanvar
Day 30 – Celebrate Yourself. The End Is A New Beginning
First of all, congratulations for going through the whole challenge. This is a day to celebrate and look back at the month that we left behind.
How To Do This:
- Celebrate and reward yourself for making it to the end of our 30 days challenge.
- Give yourself a treat: a massage, a chocolate cake, a barefoot walk in the park, a glass of red wine, an entire avocado just for yourself! 🙂
- These are my suggestions, of course You know best how You would like to reward yourself.
And Now What?
You might want to look back at each step from this month and evaluate how this was for You.
I suggest You to go through the list again and write down the exercises that You most resonated with.
You might feel like choosing one and try it out for the next month, making your own 30 days challenge.
How It Was For Me:
For me the challenge went on 2 levels:
1. One was to keep my promise and publish an exercise every single day. I have been through 30 days challenges before, but never through one on such a big scale, where I would have thousands of people to keep me accountable. And that was a bit scary once I realised what I have gotten into.
2. Another one was to do each exercise that I was writing about on the respective day, “to walk my talk”. And often times I would do it even if later in the day, inspired by the awesome feed-back I was receiving from You.
How I Feel Now:
I feel like I was part of a bigger thing, knowing that people all across the globe were giving their time and energy to practice the exercises.
I am honoured, humbled, and hopeful, knowing that each small gesture that we do to be more aligned with ourselves is an inspiration and a doorway for others to do the same.
I feel like I have received so much from each and every kind thought, message, comment or email. I’ve learned a lot together with You and I was inspired to go on when I felt down. Thank You.
Help Me – Help You 🙂
I feel like I want to contribute more on this path, to inspire more people reconnect with their gut feeling.
In order to be able to do this, I need your help. I would love to know how this experience was for You and how could I make it better.
Did it help You to be more in touch with your gut feeling? What specific benefits did You get from it?
What are You going to do next to increase your awareness and connectedness with your inner voice?
And last but not least: how could I help You on this path?
Thank You so much for your time and energy, for your kind thoughts and awesome comments.
With all my love,
PS: I think this song captures the essence of our 30 day challenge : The Shift Soundtrack – Song Inside. Enjoy! 🙂