The Recovering Nice Girl Guide To A Normal Life Episode 4 - Why Any Change Must Start With Acceptance - How…
Hi, my name’s Raluca.
I’m the one writing the posts and making the videos on this blog.
This is a brief “about me” version, in case you want to know more after watching the video above.
I am a writer, trainer and tango dancer, among (many) other things.
Some friends call me a “professional hugger” – although all my hugs are free 🙂
I love inspiring stories, living from the heart, and insanely dark chocolate.
I’ve been writing since I was 7, scribbling my thoughts in little notebooks that I was carefully hiding from anyone else’s eyes.
I continued writing throughout my life, for my pleasure and benefit only.
That changed when I began blogging, over a year ago.
I started this blog with a burning desire to help and inspire those who are walking the path of self growth.
I believe in the healing power of sharing our difficult experiences and how we overcame them.
Because it gives someone going through a similar experience a little breath of air when under the water.
You know, that “So I’m not the only one going through this and there are others who have made it on the other side” kind of thoughts.
On the other side I believe in the inspiring power of sharing our success stories.
Not to brag, but to show others they can do it too. For the “If he or she did this, than I can make it too!” type of motivation.
If you feel urged to:
- follow your path from the heart and
- create a passionate life for yourself while having a positive impact in the world
Than this blog is for you.
The posts and the videos here are a reflection of my personal growth journey. So the topics change and evolve as I go along.
I usually publish once a week. Sometimes I publish every day like when I started a 30 days challenge. Sometimes I don’t publish anything for weeks in a row, cause I am too caught up in my life changes. (Or it’s because I get lazy, but it sounded better the other way 🙂 )
If you don’t want to miss a thing sign up to get free updates by entering your email bellow.
My favourite blog posts
Here are some of the most popular articles on this blog (you might want to read them first)
- 7 Signs of the Nice Girl Syndrome – it was featured on women 2.0. and it made it on their list The top 14 posts of 2014. Yay! 🙂
- 8 Sex Myths Busted – Why Almost Everything You Know About Sex Is Slowly Killing Your Love Life
- How To Touch A Woman: The One Thing That Will Make Her Feel Loved and Adored
- How To Stay True To Yourself And Still Have (True) Friends
- What Does Spending Quality Time Mean…For Women?
- The Top 10 Mistakes Women Make in Relationships
- How To Really Listen – 4 Tips To Follow & 4 False Friends To Avoid
- The 30 Days Challenge To Reconnect With Your Gut Feeling
- “Just Be Yourself”: How To Listen, Trust and Follow Your Intuition
Other ways to connect with me
Stay in touch
I would love this blog to give you inspiration and motivation to follow your path with a heart, and to do something meaningful with your life. I hope it nudges you to be truthful to yourself and authentic in all your relationships. If it does, send me a note at [ me at beingraluca dot com]. I would love to hear from you. Get regular updates (with exclusive content and offers)